Oups, I forgot that this should go to the distutils list. Please
ignore, I'll repost there.

On 3/16/07, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/19/07, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [buildout]
> extends = profiles/dev.cfg
>
> and run bin/buildout.
>
> This works very well for us.

It did for me too, but it has now stopped working.
Line 89 in buildout.py says:

            data['buildout']['directory'] = os.path.dirname(config_file)

This must be a recent change (< 2 weeks) because this makes buildout
fail if you have the cfg files anywhere else than root. I'd like to
know the rationale for this change, as I'd like to be able to have the
profiles in a subdirectory.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64

http://www.colliberty.com/