Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 23.03.2007, 14:43 +0530 schrieb Baiju M:

I think putting all eggs in one place for each release will be useful
for those who make
offline installation/deploy. So they can easily make use the
'download-cache' and 'install-from-cache'
options of zc.buildout without any hurdle.

I don't think that this requires a central download location for each
release.

Yes, but users can grab all packages from one location and put together along with their packages. Some other egg based web frameworks follows this line, for example Pylons has a location like this: http://pylonshq.com/download/0.9.2 , http://pylonshq.com/download/0.9.3 , http://pylonshq.com/download/0.9.4 And this is a good way for archiving our upcoming releases. And another thing is that we need not to
solely depend on PyPI.

Regards,
Baiju M