On Mar 29, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:
Assuming that I can figure out how to do so, I'm going to disable the Zope 3 collector today in preparation for switching to Launchpad.

To make things clearer for the people out there, would it be possible to set up a warning incl. URL to the new bugtracker on the collector front page and/or a redirect to launchpad?

I was going to set up a redirector to launchpad. I don't have time to figure out how to redirect individual issue URLs.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714