Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
 Baiju M wrote:

> I would like to introduce Nikhil N a student from Kerala (India)
> who will be porting Zope 3 to work on Python 2.5. I am looking for
> your help and feedback to complete this project. He had already
> joined in this list, and I will ask him to send mails here before
> committing anything to svn.

 I think that will severely worsen his productivity. We have a version
 control system with branch capabilities, so let him make a branch and
 have him check in his things there. Makes it easier for him to
 proceed freely and easier for you and others to review his changes in
 an isolated manner.

Ok, I will ask him to use personal branches for commiting.

Baiju M