Jim Fulton wrote:

Recently, I've been working on a project that uses twisted. I created a distribution of twisted that installs with easy_install and buildout. The project name is "zc.twisted" and the distribution can be found at:

I hope not to maintain this over the long run, as there is work by folks in the Twisted project to create setuptools-friendly distributions of Twisted.

That would be great. Last time I spoke to some of them, they were quite negative about setuptools. I'm glad that wasn't where it ends.

I hope we can use this egg for the oooconv-server that Infrae has. Right now it uses a cobbled-together way to install Twisted and this would be much nicer.