On Apr 13, 2007, at 10:44 AM, Baiju M wrote:

Hi,
I would like to introduce Nikhil N a student from Kerala (India) who will be porting Zope 3 to work on Python 2.5. I am looking for your help and feedback to complete this project. He had already joined in this list, and I will ask him to send
mails here before committing anything to svn.

I am looking for a co-mentor for this project, anyone interested?

i contacted philipp already one or two weeks ago and wanted to join the GSoC efforts (with a student and a project). unfortunately it was too late. but my (and lovelysystems's) offer to help out with GSoC is still valid :)

jodok

Regards,
Baiju M

Lovely Systems, Partner

phone: +43 5572 908060, fax: +43 5572 908060-77
Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria