Hi,

I think we lost tests at some point.

When moving code around some doc tests have not been added to the test
suites again. I noticed because we received some bug reports about
zope.app.component.vocabulary. This module contains doctests but those
are never run (and obviously they are broken).

I have no idea how many modules are affected, but I guess we'd need to
do some substantial gardening to raise confidence that we're actually
executing our tests.

Does anybody have an idea of how to automate this reasonably?

Christian