Phew. I'm done switching the projects' externals on the 3.4.0a1 tag to
the correct tag of the Zope3 tree. The noise on the checkin lists should
be done by now.

When someone fixes the file permissions that I messed up while uploaded
we have ready-made egg releases for the whole Zope 3.4.0a1 release.

We can re-use that script in the future (after making a smaller change
when the beta comes) and create eggs for those packages that we version
along with Zope 3 in one go. The current run takes about 20-30 minutes
to create eggs for all packages (89 of those) but at least it doesn't
require any interaction.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -