--On 23. April 2007 09:20:14 -0400 Ariel Eduardo Morales Malpica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi. I'm working on a project and I'm using ZODB but my mentor advices me
that this model of database will be so big after one or two years. He
consider that because ZODB works with transactions and it's added to
ZODB frequently. My mentor mentioned me PostgreSQL, but I don't want it,
because is better for me use Objet Oriented Database than Relational

You pack and reorganize the ZODB like any other RDBMS. Don't tell us that
a RDBMS won't grow :-)

I don't know what to do.
Is true that ZODB can be so big in few years? I'm implementing a Project
Management System and I fear that it could be a problem after a few
years. (use ZODB).

Your issue isn't really of major interest when making a decision for/against
the ZODB. The decision for example must depend on your data model and how relational it is. Both systems have their pros and cons.