Hi there,

I just ran into a minor confusion with zc.zope3recipes. It created a script for me to start my instance in bin, which is very nice, so I can sipmly do things like "bin/<instance> fg" to get it started, instead of having to worry about parts.

It did lead to some confusion though. I have gotten in the habit of looking at the path settings of the generated scripts in bin to identify buildout problems. I was surprised to find that the instance script only listed a few eggs, instead of the full suite needed to run Zope.

After a bit of searching, I found out that the eggs *are* listed in a runzope script under "parts".

There are probably good reasons why this is so. What are these reasons? Can we do something to make those reasons not exist anymore? Or is this inherent to the way things get daemonized?