Jim Fulton wrote:

If not, would it be possible to move towards a community-run download.zope.org instead, so that we *can* give people access? We have a virtual server sitting around at Amaze that would be fine for this purpose, for instance.

That would be nice. It should be a dedicated server, to limit access to other facilities and key management is likely to be an issue.

Hm, one issue is that all committers now automatically get a login to place things in download.zope.org/distribution. That would be harder to accomplish with another server and would need to be figured out somehow. That would require at least some work on the part of ZC..