Ok I see what has happened, a 1.2dev egg was released to pipy and 1.1.1 is now no longer current release and is now inaccessible. Could someone put 1.1.1 on downloads site. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

David Pratt wrote:
Something has happened to the tagged zc.catalog egg. It was available earlier to allow my buildouts needing this egg to complete.

  Getting distribution for zc.catalog==1.1.1
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for zc.catalog==1.1.1.

I am beginning to wonder if I should be spending some time on a private cache that only goes out get a copy on if not already in the cache. Many thanks.

Regards,
David