Am Freitag, den 04.05.2007, 06:51 -0400 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> On May 4, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Baiju M wrote:
> > We will be using same Zope 3 resources for bug tracking, mailing list
> > and wiki for these satellite project's, is it ?
> Thanks a very good question.  I don't think we need more mailing
> lists.  In fact, I think zope3-dev and zope-dev should be merged.
> I suspect that these projects will eventually get their own projects
> in launchpad, but I'm not sure.  I'm also not sure about wikis.  I
> don't think we need to do anything about this any time soon.

Right. In the last days I felt like in the future we should spend some
quality time (maybe face to face at a conference or sprint) to review
what happened to the way people work with Zope and how we define it.

There were discussions about this popping up over the last 18 months
again and again. With the current step to the egg-based release I see us
crossing an important border that will require us to think about those
philosophical questions again.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -