Gnaaaah.

Apart from the shiny UI this thing is unusable for this purpose.
It runs a long-running ruby process for each project that it monitors.
That would be around 150-200 in our case.

My server died two times today when monitoring about 30 processes.
That's not gonna work. ;)

I'll try figuring out whether buildbot can fit into this picture a
little bit better.

Christian