On May 10, 2007, at 4:34 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:

Baiju M wrote:
Hi,
     Shoul we cut branches for individual projects (in zope and
zope.app namespace) for bug fixing when 3.4b1 releases ?

- -1 to creating them en masse; branching the sub-projects should be at the discretion of their maintainers, and should not be driven by policy
at the Zope level.

Again, if we aren't going to do separate release management on the
subprojects (which I'm in favor of, mind you), then we shouldn't be
splitting them out from the main Zope tree.

Agreed.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org