On 10.05.2007, at 10:01, Chris Withers wrote:

Hi All,

As a newcomer to the world of setuptools, I'm excited by the prospect of automatic dependency handling.

However, with the eggification of Zope 3, this leaves me wondering: if I have a package that relies of a certain version of Zope 3, what do I put in as the dependency in setup.py?

i guess there will be a meta egg which you would then specify as a dependency

for my projects however i just directly set all zope.* dependencies in setup.py explicitly, see the various z3c.* on svn.zopeorg packages as examples

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/bernd.dorn% 40lovelysystems.com