I was saying on irc earlier: I think we should start to organize the z3 wiki a bit more to make it web-app-developer-friendly and sysadmin-friendly as well as zope-framework-developer-friendly. The simplest thing is to do it in the same wiki for now, perhaps using a hierarchy like the one at http://wiki.zope.org/zope2 . I didn't hear any protests, so I've started a bit of exploratory reparenting - this is a heads-up to let you know what I'm up to. I hope not to make things worse, but it's easy enough to fix in any case. Comments, help welcome!