On 5/21/07, Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I then
feel comfortable sharing the dev Python across builds because I know
it is clean.

The stuff that gets installed in the system Python's is usually not an
issue for Zope applications (I've never had a Zope-related issue with
those things), but I always use a clean Python just to be safe in case
something odd gets added to the system Python.  Ubuntu and the various
RedHat-derived systems (Fedora, CentOS) add enough to the system
Python that I'd rather avoid them for applications regardless.