Jim Fulton wrote:
 > I'm finally looking closely at Blobs and making a few changes.  Some of
these are backward incompatible. Most are inconsequential. Since Blobs are still considered experimental, I feel fairly free to do this, but I don't want to create undue pain for people.

I will make sure that the Zope 3 tests pass after the changes.

Is anyone using Blobs in production? Does anyone have precious blob pickles?

Not me. The reason for this note is that I do intend to start using them within the next few months. So I'm happy more work is happening on them before I run into them. :)