On 2007-05-29 17:34:49 +0200, Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
having severe problems with hotshot I'd like to integrate the cProfiler into zope.testrunner.

When --profile is given I would prefer cProfiler over hotshot. The user would not have a choice which to use.

I'd rather give the user the option, there are uses for each.

Right. So it's --profile=hotshot or --profile=cProfile now. It's also basically extensible with new profilers.

The testrunner tests in general don't pass with Python 2.5 though. They do pass when you compile cProfile for Python 2.4.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891