Another form related demo might show how to effectively use a data source with a large number of choices in a select list (like choosing a user in a select list from all users on the site) using an ajax widget where you can start typing and it will begin narrowing the choices - much like the way live search works (and without generating all options in the form).

Regards
David

David Pratt wrote:
Hi Stephan and Roger. This is a great package. Thank you for this work.

As far as other demos, I'd like to see a couple of things:

1) An iteration of the wizard that will not allow show submit button or allow submit until the end of all steps. 2) A demo to show how fields can be grouped. Something like Django forms with grouping would be really nice.

Regards,
David