Martin Aspeli a écrit :
Christophe Combelles wrote:
Hello,

Many zcml directives have a "for" attribute, which take an interface as argument. Absent-minded people like me sometimes happen to put a real class instead of an interface in the "for" attributes.

* On browser:page, one can put a real class with no error. Is it correct?

Yes. Browser views are just adapters, and adapters can be registered for a specific class, as well as for an interface. Think of a class as being an interface which is implemented by a single class only (itself).

Does it mean I can have both a generic view for an interface, and a specific view for a particular implementation of that interface ?