Christophe Combelles wrote:
Is the regular and recommended way of translating zope3 ?

You bring a good point to my attention. Now that each package is its own project with a separate release cycle, we should split up the translations and maintain them for each package. Mostly '*' packages (with a few exceptions such as zope.formlib) will have translations.

Given that the extraction tool left source markers in the translation files, I think this task could be automated. Would be a fun project for somebody :)