On Jun 14, 2007, at 4:31 AM, Roger Ineichen wrote:

Hi Gary
Betreff: [Zope3-dev] a ConflictError grabbag: problems and
solutions inzope.app.keyreference and zope.app.session

I suppose a compromise would be to make a zope.minmax, and
then have zope.app.session depend on it.  That would be fine
by me, but making a zope.* package requires agreement from
interested parties.

If I got this right, there is no there is no drawback, right?

Well, just a new zope.* package, and a new dependency for zope.app.session. Seems fine to me too, but others have rightly been a bit protectful of the zope.* namespace in the past.

If so, it whould be better to have such improvments in zope
in general.

I agree.