On Thursday 14 June 2007 12:11, Gary Poster wrote:
> I understand your argument, but I'd be worried about being hosed anyway.

This worry is logicially unjustified. :-) From the sources you gave me to read
and the comments others provided, IE merely merges the namespaces. By
ensuring that the id and name namespace never intersect, this problem can
never occur within our framework. An added bonus to all this is that I think
that the checkin I made was the best solution. ;-)

Stephan Richter