On 2007-06-27 16:13:06 +0200, Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

newvalue is not formfield? To me this does not make much sense. Why would I return self.context to indicate the value has not changed?

As the comment says, looks like form_field is being used as a marker--.get should (hopefully) never return form_field, which is precisely the point: that way, if get returns form_field, that means that there is not a new value of any sort.

Geeh. I'm so blind. :(

Anyway, to the original problem. As I said, I don't know what to do except suggest that you revert here. Are you willing and able?

I don't think there is short term thing to achieve. With short term being half an hour since then I'm leaving for vacation ;)

I'm reverting just now.

Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891