On Jun 27, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Jürgen Kartnaller wrote:

We store >100K relations this way.

Cool.

ZODB loads the referenced objects on demand.

Very true.

Additionally, I imagine Jürgen is using integer tokens, such as intids, to represent the objects within the index. Using that approach in particular, you should get the best results. The zc.relationship.intid.Container factory creates a container like this, for instance.

Gary

Jürgen