On Jul 13, 2007, at 6:57 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

* zope.interface
* zope.security
* zope.app.container
* zope.hookable
* zope.i18nmessageid

Could you or someone else make final source releases of these first? I expect that some of these haven't changed since Zope 3.3. We should not make new releases of eggs if they haven't changed. One of the great things about eggs is that we can stop releasing non-changes. :)

In the short term, I'll go ahead and make windows eggs for the packages that have latest source distros.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714