On 13.08.2007, at 13:15, Christian Theune wrote:

Am Montag, den 13.08.2007, 12:14 +0200 schrieb Bernd Dorn:
On 12.08.2007, at 22:55, Roger Ineichen wrote:

Hi Christian

Betreff: [Zope3-dev] Retire zope.app.boston

Please. It's badly tested and I assume widely unused. I tried
to fix a bug that was reported for it and it's just a mess.

it was more a tryout then a ready to use package.
The problem of this package is, it tries to be compatible
with the Rotterdam skin.

I agree with retire this package. We can do it better if
we need an other ZMI replacement.

Or is anybody using it?

yes we use it, but it should be no problem, because there are already
eggs out

If somebody is interested using it, I'd be happy to see somebody
maintain it. If not we should retire it. Would you care about bug
reports made for this package?

i think it is ok to retire it, i just wanted to point out that i might be used :-)

our administration skin uses it, but the next generation of it will not use it anymore

Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/bernd.dorn% 40lovelysystems.com