Christian Theune wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 15.08.2007, 14:15 +0200 schrieb Christian Theune:

I saw the error reports about and got talked to from a few
people that they had severe problems managing around this. I removed the
3.4b4 distribution from to allow them to continue
using zopeproject and grokproject until we find a fix.

I wasn't sure about that, so if someone has even worse problems now,
please speak up and I'll put the package back into place again. I hope I
didn't cause any more problems than exist already.

Ok. As this affected more packages and Wichert found out how to deal
with this in the buildout.cfg of grokproject (zopeproject and other
buildout-based projects should be able to derive a workaround for this
until it's fixed.)

See for the full buildout.cfg. The most
important lines are 11 to 15:

recipe = zc.zope3recipes>=0.5.3:application
eggs =

Does this mean the package won't get removed? I just prefer to use a situation where I don't get the broken egg in the first place.