Christian Theune wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 15.08.2007, 17:59 +0200 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
Where is this b5? I am still getting b4, not b5. I can't find b5 on the server.

I've put it there now. The actual distribution was missing. I've created
the b5 tag and uploaded the sdist package.

Thanks. I uploaded the sdist package to the CheeseShop as well. These 3.4dev-rXXXX packages are not really good publicity, apart from the fact that thanks to ppix the CheeseShop is actually fast enough.

Also, I've made a Windows egg (with MinGW, nobody seems to have objected when I suggested this) and uploaded it.