Christian Theune wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 16.08.2007, 09:02 -0400 schrieb Benji York:
Martijn Faassen wrote:
These are all the changes in the test code I can detect. It therefore seems quite feasible to merge them into a single test again, if at least we can work out the buildout output differences.
+1

It may be possible through the use of a normalizer and different setup code for the different platforms to unify the two tests. I personally would prefer to not see conditionals in the doctest itself.

+1 too. I suspect that the normalizer won't help in every case.

Right, a normalizer could be defined in the doctest itself instead and used instead of using conditionals; that's a good idea and shouldn't be hard for this kind of output.

Regards,

Martijn