On Aug 20, 2007, at 7:57 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Monday 20 August 2007 09:45, Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
Should we fix that?

Yes, or just deprecate the menu stuff. ;-) The default menu framework was insufficient in every real-world project I have worked on. Menu items based
on the context just do not work.

They don't? I have certainly found them useful in the ZMI. As bad as the ZMI is for many apps, I find it very useful as a default UI and for groveling around in site component registries.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714