I suggest making a 2.5 (final) release and being done with it. My alpha releases were undoubtedly in ignorance of the existing tag.

Jim

On Aug 30, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

ZConfig 2.4 currently seems to be in alpha mode. Are we going to make a ZConfig 2.4 final for the Zope 3.4 release?

And what about the "2.4" tag that's in subversion? The name suggests that it's a 2.4 final release, but it can't be because Jim created that tag 11 months ago (before any of the 2.4 alphas were created) with the comment "Make tag for Zope 3.3 release". See for yourselves at http://svn.zope.org/ZConfig/tags/. What to do?

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org