Hoi,

I was just playing with z3c.zrtresource a bit and it seems to be quite a nice approach to (for instance) set the server URL in javascript.

The only thing is, no I'm not going to register every file in ZCML. I want to use the zc.resourcelibrary.

The follwoing makes it possible, but it's not too nice to have that somewhere in the code:

(zope.app.publisher.browser.directoryresource.
DirectoryResource.resource_factories['.js']) = (
    z3c.zrtresource.zrtresource.ZRTFileResourceFactory)

I'd rather have a ZCML-directive to do that. Would that fit into zope.app.publisher?

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891