On 9/29/07, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This helps in cases where you want the configuration for a package,
> but you don't want some of the configuration that it includes.  This
> allowed me to trim quite a bit off of the startup time, and, more
> importantly, the test setup time, for a project I'm working on.

Works like a charm. We tried it here at the grok sprint. Although we
were only able to speed up Grok startup with 10%. Maybe we can get to
20-30% if we work more on it, but we're not sure it's worth it.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/neanderthal-sprint-speeding-up-the-grok-startup/

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64