Baiju M wrote:
Should we create separate message factory in 'zope' domain for
each packages ? If so, can anyone explain why it should be like that.

No. I think each package that has translations should actually use its *own* domain and ship with the translations. In an eggified world it doesn't make sense to maintain translations centrally in

Few weeks back a new message factory is created in
zope.i18nmessageid [1] .  And now some packages use this directly.

I think this was a mistake. I don't understand why this was done at all. It's absolutely no problem to do

  from zope.i18nmessageid import MessageFactory
  _ = MessageFactory('zope')

instead of

  from zope.i18nmessageid import ZopeFactory as _