On Oct 11, 2007, at 12:34 PM, Marius Gedminas wrote:

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 10:17:13AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
I think we have agreement (or an absense of anyone who is willing to
publicly admit to disagree) to retire this list and move over to zope-dev. Let's do so. I'll wait a little while before trying to actively prevent posts here. I suggest we let any existing threads run out and start new
threads on zope-dev.

Will someboy with mailman admin access move over the subscriber list, or
do we have to get off our lazy asses and resubscribe ourselves?

If someone wants to do this and needs access, I'm happy to set them up. Not it!

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation