Il giorno mar, 11/10/2005 alle 05.27 +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen ha
scritto:
> Hi there,
>
> as you might have seen, Zope 3.1.0 was released last week. Since I first
> uploaded the POT
> file to Launchpad, a few messages (30 or so) have changed, for example
> because of typos
> in the English original. I have now uploaded the POT file of Zope 3.1.0 final
> and would
> like to ask you to update your translations, especially if your translation
> was complete
> before. I want to feed those translations that are complete or nearly
> complete upstream
> to the Zope 3.1 branch so that they will be included in Zope 3.1.1 soon.
> Candidates for
> this are (in alphabetic order):

> - Italian (maybe)

No maybe, it is ready :)
But I'd like to test it with the current zope release.
I got the generated po file from Rosetta.
Then I put it in
Dependencies/zope.app-Zope-3.1.0/zope.app/locales/it/LC_MESSAGES/zope.po
and installed it.
But I don't see some translations.
Can someone help me?

Fabry

--
Fabrizio Reale                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redomino S.r.l.            C.so Monte Grappa 90/b - 10145 Torino - Italy