I updated the Chinese(china) translation and uploaded it to
launchpad.net and to the 3.1
branch.
 Then I downloaded the .po file from launchpad to review the
translation on my real zope3 env.
But the .po file I downloaded from Launchpad,failed to be convert to .mo format.

error log :

-*- mode: compilation; default-directory: "~/Desktop/" -*-
Compilation started at Wed Oct 26 19:23:11

msgfmt --statistics -c -v -o /dev/null /Users/army/Desktop/zh_CN.po
/Users/army/Desktop/zh_CN.po:6561: duplicate message definition
/Users/army/Desktop/zh_CN.po:5760: ...this is the location of the
first definition
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Wed Oct 26 19:23:12

thanks.