On Saturday 02 April 2005 04:38, jÃrgen Kartnaller wrote:
> > Why in the world would you want to do that? This seems just awful. What
> > is your use case?
> In my case I want to have the possibility to jump back to my base view
> (which is the default view of my site) from wherever I am within my site.
> But, if there is an easier way to do this, please let me know.

Then write a wrapper view for all interfaces that internally looks up the next
site and looks up the default view:

class SiteDefaultView(object):

  def __call__(self):
        site = getNextSiteSomehow()
        defaultViewName = getDefaultViewName(site, self.request, site)
        view = zapi.getMultiAdapter((site, request), Interface,
        return view()

Stephan Richter