Hi Cliff

Use the Field "List" in your interface for describe the list attribute.
Then use the standard "editform" directive with the right schema and
all is handled by the form framework.

Then you should get values like:

field.list.0.name.0 field.list.0.name.1 field.list.0.name.2
field.list.1.name.0 field.list.1name.1 field.list.1.name.2

If you like to use a own edit form, you can call
request.get('yourfieldname', None)
for get a value. But make sure the fields have unique numbers.
Right now it seams each row uses the same numbers.

Roger Ineichen