On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 08:26:33AM +0200, Markus Leist wrote:
| Hello,
| I have to connect to a postgres-DB from a zope3-class.
| Ok, how to use SQL in TAL is in:
| Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/sqlexpr/README.txt
| I'm searching for a "zoponic" way of asking postgres
| in a zope3-class.

| In which status psycopgda is in relation to Zope3-trunk?
| Is there any up-to-date documentation out there?

I don't know.

| You can drop me a hint, please?

I do know that the version of psycopgda I tried with sqlos and X3.0 a
while back does work.

The example in the sqlos readme works (or at least it did when I
updated it a few months ago).

If I receive a message from you, you are agreeing that:
   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
        such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
        itself to. In particular, I may quote it on USENET or the WWW.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
        be included on your message
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]