Hi all,

I'm looking for some informations about the workflow support in Zope 3

I read about OpenFlow and MetaFlow. Well the article about MetaFlow is quite old (http://www.zopemag.com/Issue001/Section_Tutorials/tutorial_metaflow_01.html)

Now, i see that Zope 3 has some workflow machinery in it but I can't find docs !!

I'm reading the zope 3 book with the bullettin board tutorial and it seems good. But really a few words about workflow !

I think to remember ther are 2 workflow standards but I really know so little.

I'd really appreciate any hint!

I'd like to try to implement a workflow for my father's company.

thanks so much

P.S. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question. I apologize in case I made a mistake!

" One of the tricks here is to get away from thinking that programs have to be composed with only a simple text editor "

          - Alan Kay -

"Java and C++ make you think that the new ideas are like the old ones.
Java is the most distressing thing to hit computing since MS-DOS".

- Alan Kay -

"The computer revolution hasn't started yet. Don't be misled by
the enormous flow of money into bad defacto standards for
unsophisticated buyers using poor adaptations of incomplete ideas".

-Alan Kay -