Andreas Jung wrote:

--On Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005 19:02 Uhr +0200 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi z3's

ok, I'm really frustrated by now.

First I did not succeed to turn a content object into an Image container.
After giving up on that, I tried designing my own skin both using
Philipp's and Stephans examples. Without success. bleh

They seem to do it differently (St and Ph.). And I'm getting opaque system
errors again. Using both ways.

Maybe you should provide the error messages with your complaint...otherwise nobody can give you any further help without reasonable information :-)

In particular, he needs to provide a traceback, either from the program output or log or from the error reporting utility.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation