Michel Pelletier wrote:
Message: 2
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Douglas Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zope3-Users] ZCML validation in Emacs
To: zope3-users@zope.org

Hi everybody.

I found at: http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2003-September/008601.html
that Mr. Martijn Faassen wrote zcml.rnc to use emacs to validete ZCML files. I
found the zcml.rnc in the zope3/doc folder, but I couldn't set it up in emacs.

How should I tell emacs to use the zcml.rnc file to validate my *.zcml files? I
suppose I have to edit my ~/.emacs file, but I couldn't do it.

By the way, I was wondering if it was possible to use some emacs mode for
writing *.pt (Page Templates) files. I've been using the emacs html mode, but I
couldn't find anything specific for page templates editing.

I don't know about validation, but for writing templates I use nxml
mode, it rocks.  For me I installed it though synaptic (.deb package
manager) and it just works.  You might have to install it manually.

In that that zcml.rcn file needs nxml-mode for Emacs. Note that this zcml.rnc is very likely pretty out of date, so a new one would need to be made (it could be autogenerated in the same way that apidoc is able to extract ZCML documentation).