Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi Ricki
On Behalf Of GMane

Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:52 PM
To: zope3-users@zope.org
Subject: [Zope3-Users] pluggable authentication utility

Hi,
I have a simple question about pluggable authentication.

I created a folder and I made it a site.
In the default Site-Management Folder I created a Pluggable Authentication Utility (named plaut).
Inside it I made a PrincipalFolder (Partner) and added a user soc1.

Don't give a name (plau). Pluggable authentication utilities
are as dfault unnamed. All components right now will lookup the
PAU with name=''.

For 3.2, we need to find a way to make this clearer.  Either we need to
provide a more verbose description of what the name is for or perhaps, as
Stephan has suggested, for components that are always looked up without names,
we should not provide the option of entering a name and, for others, we
should require a name.

Jim