Stephan Richter wrote:

On Monday 20 June 2005 19:26, Tim Peters wrote:

http://zope.org/Products/Zope3/

I get prompted for a login

Me too, and not a clue as to why.  However, if I try it without the
final slash(!), then it works fine:

Geez, it was exactely the opposite for me this weekend. It seems to have something to do with the site's cache. d2m helped me out on Saturday and said he simply clicked it a couple of times. One figures. Sigh.

It is actually the portal_catalog (QueuedCatalog) not being updated sometimes by the cron script. You see your objects already published in the folder_contents view, but the catalog data says the contrary.
Processing the queue by hand solves the problem.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org