I got Phillipp's book "Web Component Development with Zope 3" a couple days ago, and am almost half way through it.  I agree with everyone else's comments on it -- it is well done, with a lot of code and good explanations.  It has given me the basis to start going through the SchoolBell code and start to understand what the Shuttleworth people are doing.

It's actually the best Zope book I've seen so far, and that includes 2 Plone books which I have struggled through and never truly got the hang of.

Also, the price at Amazon was quite expensive, so i checked bookpool.com and got it for $15 less - free shipping and no sales tax, so it was a fair deal.

Alex