Andreas Reuleaux wrote:
missing_values for Text fields don't work for me (complete example
show below): The autogenerated add form is usable for me only

  * if I either make boom a TextLine instead of Text
boom=TextLine(
        title=u'Boom',
        required=False,
        missing_value=u'')

  * or if I drop the missing_value param

      boom=Text(
        title=u'Boom',
        required=False)

However, the combination Text field with missing_value (as in the
example below) causes some garbage html (the rest of the form:
morestuff) to be put in the textarea field for boom when I try to add
a foo object.

This is a bug.  Please submit it to the collector:

  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev

Thanks.

Jim